星期四, 2月 23, 2006

感覺

I still miss her. I really can't help cheating myself. I thought i forgot her already but........no lor. I always told myself or them i forgot already. But when i think back last time what we did i know can't forget really. May be u all feel that not a long time but for me no lor. I know i can't forget her i can't move on.......... But anyway we can't together again already. She still got a lot of things want to do............ and in her heart still got Ken..... may be don't have now,but is because of him make her change a lot a lot...................... i hope we can be like last time一樣天真......That will be simple..........................

3 Comments:

At 12:14 下午, Blogger Ssmookie said...

good job ...man.. type in english le...

 
At 10:55 下午, Blogger yuE said...

hmm.... still could use some touch up hoR... terry boy... type in chinese ma.. chi can express more stuff.. english is a borig language!

 
At 9:00 上午, Blogger evelyn said...

this is what i came across when chatting with another fren the other time...

"Time will tell
Time tells everything
Time gives answers
But during the period when time passes
It is hell.."

Putting down something that you don't want to is difficult. Try, my dear friend... For all else fails, i'm still here for you, providing that ear that you need.

 

發佈留言

<< Home